We are Storytellers and just plain Nerds.
Brands deserve to have their stories told through fun and engaging content; that’s where our filmmaking comes in with creativity and just enough innovation. Let’s face it – the majority of the video content out there feels outdate and is starting to look more and more like cheap sales. Staying cutting-edge doesn’t always mean getting cut-throat but actually zooming in and finding intimacy; and we understand that better than anything else we do… But then we get to the editing room and nerd-out on zesty effects and feel-good-editing to the music. Can you tell we love our job?
Our Video Production & Animation Showreel
What we can do for you
- Storytelling: This is our Craft. We don’t just jump in and make videos that feel like sales. We go after telling a story. People love an intimate story that they can connect with; so that’s where we start.
- Vision Building: Our team makes your concept come to life. We provide creative and innovative ideas based on the image or theory you bring us.
- Pre-Production: We explain the process ‘of video creation’ from the shot lists to final delivery. Authenticity is important to your project with the look/feel and the creative ideas we come up with; so, we take our time with research, selection of background music and (depending on your project) development of questions for the interviews.
- Filming & Editing: Full-Service Video Production is what we handle with the right camera look, crisp sound and perfectly picked locations. We take editing, music selection and creative-flow to the next level with Post Production and Sound Design; this stage gets us really excited.
- Motion Graphics: Your brand might call for that extra zest that energizes the film or just makes your logo come to life. That’s where we come in with Animation, VFX, and 2D/3D CGI. Our team is perfectly equipped to handle entire video animations.
- Aerial Visuals: This is a must when the story calls for a breathtaking visual of the land by a quadcopter “drone”. We practice safe, common sense flying and are trained and commercially licensed.