When you are working with a partner that advertises, consults or produces your media like film/video, graphics and other content; it’s important that they are given permissions to your social media page for a productive flow of creation.
Here I have explained the very basic steps of giving your partner some administrative power to your social media page.
I filled in the parentheses with my information so I can easily share this with my clients. Please leave me a comment if you have any tips for my next “tips & tricks” blogs or how to make this one better and more helpful.
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click Page Roles in the left column.
- Select the person you want to add:
- If the person is your Facebook friend, begin typing their name (Dmitri Yakovlev) and select them from the list that appears.
- If the person isn’t your Facebook friend, type the email (firstname.lastname@example.org) address associated with their Facebook account.
- Click Editor to select a role from the dropdown menu.
- Click Save and enter your password to confirm.
- Open up your YouTube channel associated with Google Plus Page and open “YouTube Settings” from drop down, available by clicking profile.
- Now click on Add Managers inside Google Plus Page.
- Add the Email (ImaginationToCapture@gmail.com) address or Google Plus profile of the person that you want to add as manager on your YouTube Channel and hit Invite. Note :- This only works if person have Google account.
- Now work from your side is 100% done, now other person will receive Email , if he/she wants to become manager he/she can accept your invitation, if they do they will become Manager of your Youtube Channel.